Examples: Agri- Artisans, Aqua-Artisans, Agro-Artisans, *Wineries, Breweries, Distilleries, Cideries,**Farmers Markets
$60 per year
+ $40 one-time setup fee
- The Agri?Artisan site provides a cultural heritage interpretative experience of the Virginia Oyster.
- The site has qualified as a business by presenting evidence of at least one of the following for approval: photo, exhibits, demonstrations, workshops, maps, brochures, video or another expressed written method.
- The site’s agricultural and food products prioritize locally grown or produced goods.
- *Wineries, breweries, distilleries, cideries must exhibit proof of one of the following:
– Participates or hosts a minimum of 3 Virginia Oyster Events/year.
– Serves Virginia Oysters either as a menu option or in pairings at least 2 days a week, for a minimum of 3 weeks.
- **Farmers Markets must feature Virginia Oysters on a regular basis.
Open enrollment on the VOT is year ‘round with exposure online in real?time, all the time.
Special Note: A significant discount applies to businesses that are also participating as a trail site on an overlaying Artisan Trail Network regional trail.