Examples: Visitor experience agricultural businesses such as *Wineries, Breweries, Distilleries, Cideries
- The Agri-Artisan site provides a cultural heritage interpretative experience of the Virginia Oyster.
- The site has qualified as a business by presenting evidence of at least one of the following for approval: photo, exhibits, demonstrations, workshops, maps, brochures, video or another expressed written method.
- The site’s agricultural and food products feature Virginia Oysters and prioritize locally grown or produced goods.
- *Wineries, breweries, distilleries, cideries must exhibit proof of one of the following:
- Participates or hosts a minimum of 2 Virginia Oyster Events/year.
- Serves Virginia Oysters either as a menu option or in pairings regularly.
$100 PER YEAR, plus a $50 one-time setup fee
Places To Visit
Spotlight on Lancaster County in Virginia’s Northern Neck
- Call ahead
- Save your Trip Plan
- Paddle safety tips
- Ask about your oysters!