Examples: Restaurants, Oyster Bars, Diners, Night Clubs, Cafés
- The restaurant must specifically feature the Virginia Oyster on a consistent basis and as a main item on their menu. Suggested methods of interpretation:
- Feature and promote at least one Virginia Oyster producer’s product while offering different menu preparations (half?shell, roasted, fried, baked, stewed, seasoned, etc.).
- Creates a separate Virginia Oyster story sheet (akin to a wine list).
- Describes the type of Virginia Oyster being served, i.e., the region it came from and distinguishing taste characteristics.
- Notes the name of the Virginia producers or watermen who supplied the oysters.
- Option, yet highly encouraged: Recommend pairings where Virginia-made beverages, condiments, produce, meats, dairy products are served.
- Feature a monthly Virginia Oyster Night emphasis.
$100 PER YEAR, plus a $50 one-time setup fee